Re: dwc3 38100000.usb: No resource for ep1in

On Sun, Dec 11, 2022, Felipe Balbi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Dan Scally <dan.scally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Good morning
> >
> > On 08/12/2022 06:11, Felipe Balbi wrote:
> >> Hi,

> >> As Greg mentioned, please add Thinh, the new maintainer, to the loop.
> >

> > Apologies to both of you; for some reason I thought you had taken over
> > from Thinh rather than the other way around. Thanks for the heads up Greg.
>
> no worries, it happens.

I thought Dan knew that from his email to me a while ago:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-usb/7d402274-a7fe-1254-c662-657188db5a84@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

> @Thinh, looks like something you should patch up. Also, you should

Which I did. Perhaps my response to Dan [1] and and the fix patch last
week [2] were lost in your inbox somewhere?

> probably go through the trace points and make sure all relevant
> information is being printed to trace points. We don't want to have to
> guess what's going on :-)

Sure. It may not be obvious. We can patch that.

BR,
Thinh

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-usb/20221208231836.jbe64o3yk4bv4tpa@xxxxxxxxxxxx/
[2] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-usb/f1617a323e190b9cc408fb8b65456e32b5814113.1670546756.git.Thinh.Nguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxx/