Re: Litra Glow on Linux

On Sat, 19 Nov 2022, Andreas Bergmeier wrote:

> So after some tinkering I have code now that succeeds in retrieving state
> via sending reports once. After that all following sends time out.
> I am at a loss what I am doing wrong, tbh. RFC below.
I noticed that by default hidraw, hiddev and hid-input are loaded for
Glow. Probably because it exposes a Consumer Control page in Reports.
Is it possible that hid-input interferes with hid-logitech-hidpp?
I was trying to disable hid-input using
- HIDPP_QUIRK_NO_HIDINPUT
- hid_ignore_list

For the former it still seems to load hid-input.
For the latter it doesn't seem to load hid-logitech-hidpp.
I couldn't yet untangle all the hid driver indirections and loading.