How to configure a Linux USB driver to have higher precedence than usbhid?

Hi! My name is Gabriel Santos and I'm developing a USB driver based on
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/drivers/hid/usbhid/usbmouse.c
for a USB joystick.

I changed the device table to use the joystick's vendor and product
id, like the table in
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/drivers/usb/usb-skeleton.c.

Currently, if I rmmod usbhid, insmod my driver and plug in the
joystick, everything works. But I do need to rmmod usbhid in order for
my driver to be probed.

Is there a way to make my driver have higher precedence than usbhid,
so I don't need to rmmod usbhid?

Thanks in advance.