Hp A10 has broken [AMD] FCH USB XHCI controller, UAS errors, please blacklist

Hp A10 has broken
"[AMD] FCH USB XHCI controller (rev 03)"
Uas driver throws constant errors on writes.
I have a Plugable brand sata dock with its own power that wrote 300000
files to an SSD without error on a ryzen system, but won't write 10
files on an HP A10 without a reset from UAS.

I have tested several A10 systems and several other USB SATA adapters
and a WD Black game drive SSD and all have the same problem.

Also queue_length cannot be changed, the USB driver makes that setting
read only, normally it is writable.

Please fix this and blacklist the AMD controller for UAS.

Thanks
Charles Evans