Mass Storage Function & Multifuction Composite Gadget

Hello everyone,

Some time ago I've posted a Mass Storage Function as well as a
Multifunction Composite Gadget patchsets.  Since there was no reply
on the mailing list and moreover since it has been brought to my
attention that some of my patches appear stripped on Gmane[1] I
would like to ask if anyone got interested by those patches and
tried to apply or even test them?

[1] For instance [a] and [b] have the end cut off.
[a] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/22456
[b] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/22457

--
Best regards,                                            _     _
  .o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of       o' \,=./ `o