Questions about usb to serial driver

Hi all,

I have a question about USB-serial and I hope I can find the answer from here.
I'll be appreciated it if there is any feedback from you.

My question is If I have a USB device controller (udc) and a uart controller (16550) independently in a SoC,
is there any usb-serial drivers or applications that could possible to support/connect:
-	udc tx to uart rx
-	uart tx to udc rx

Any chance I can make this SoC as a usb-serial devices?
Is there any exist drivers or applications I can reference it?
Thanks

Best Regards,
-Neal