Re: pl2303 converter detected, unknown device type

Was there ever any resolution to this? I am having the same issue and
have tried multiple combinations of different Raspberry pi os and pi
and get the same issue.

Johan - did you add support for this model? If so how to update to the
latest version so that I can use this usb device?

(forgive the basic questions, I am not very experienced with linux so
don't know what bit I need to update to get the latest usb drivers -
or whatever it is you updated)

Thanks

Giles Roadnight
http://giles.roadnight.name