[patch 0/2] add support for capture (microphone) to g_audio

Hi all,

This patch set enhances the g_audio driver to include capture
(microphone) functionality.
In doing so the configuration has been changed to now support three
interfaces: one for playback, one for capture and one for HID.

I developed this patch set using a net2280 on a X86 Ubuntu (9.04)
private-build and tested inter-operate with both WindowsXP host and
Ubuntu hosts.

Note: In order to support for handling of setup(endpoint) I followed
Laurent Pinchard's outline, but there were changes to composite.c/h to
support the redirection of setup(endpoint) requests to the function.
Please note these changes.

The attached pdf gives a high-level, graphical overview of the new
configuration.

Robin Callender