[RFC 0/2] Support alt settings under xHCI

The two patches that follow add support for changing interface alternate
settings on devices under xHCI.  Since the xHCI scheduler is in
hardware, the xHC needs to know when endpoint characteristics change.

If the new alternate interface setting takes up too much bandwidth, the
xHC can reject it.  Therefore we need to change the xHC's internal state
before sending the USB_REQ_SET_INTERFACE command to the device.  If that
command fails due to electrical noise, we need to reset the xHC's
internal state to the old alt setting.

I'm not quite sure how to handle the race condition I described in the
second patch.  Thoughts on that would be appreciated.

I've tested this on multi-TT hubs.  I don't think I have any other
devices that require alternate settings.

Sarah