Linux-usb-ether : Problem in Windows Xp Host machine

Hi,

I am working on USB Peripheral Controller Driver for embedded system.
We have ported Linux-2.6.29 to it.
We are using FUJITSU Full Speed USB2.0 controller IP in our chip.

I name the USB Peripheral Controller Driver as hs1xx_udc.c
I am using this USB Peripheral Controller Driver (hs1xx_udc.c) with USB Ethernet Gadget Driver provided in Linux-2.6.29 with RNDIS support enabled.

I build my USB Peripheral Controller Driver and USB Ethernet Gadget Driver with RNDIS support enabled as modules.
I got two modules hs1xx_udc.ko and g_ether.ko
I am able to successfully insert the modules in to the kernel.

When i connect my board to the Windows XP Host PC using USB cable, the device is getting detected and asking for driver. I just given the linux.inf file provided in "Documentation/usb/" by changing the Vendor ID = 0x4853 and Product ID = 0x0001 for FUJITSU USB Controller while driver installation on Windows Host PC. The driver got installed, but it is giving "error code -10" and saying that "THIS DRIVER IS NOT FOR THIS DEVICE".

Is the USB Ethernet driver which is provided in Windows XP dose not support the my device?
Should i need to write the Windows Xp side driver to support my device?

I am not able to understand why i am getting this error.

Waiting for response .

Reply to rbnaveen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (me) and cc to naveenkumarrb@xxxxxxxxx (me) while sending the response.

Thanks & Regards,
Naveen

The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it
 may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
 recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or
 copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or
 attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this
 communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail immediately and
 permanently delete the message and any attachments.