Re: PROBLEM: USB stops working

Unfortunately there is no notification if something crashes. Only my USB devices no longer work. To be honest, I haven't looked in the log files for a crash until now. In addition, I could not provoke the complete crash now. For testing I switched from the nvidia driver to the nouveau driver and the problems are gone. Now I have other issues but these are related to the Nouveau driver and the fact that I haven't set it up accordingly. So can I assume that this is not a USB problem, but rather an nvidia problem?

Your sincerely

Christian Tost