Devices without stream pipes are not enumerating.

Hi List,

I have a usb full speed image capture device which have the following
configuration.

It has one configuration descriptor, one interface descriptor and
one endpoint descriptor.

The value of bNumEndpoints field of the interface descriptor
is zero. This device doesnot have any stream pipes, it has
got only control endpoint. The captured data is transfered
to the host through this control endpoint. The wMaxPacketSize
of control endpoint is 64. When I connect this device under linux
host the core dumps the following messages during enumeration(while parsing the
configuration descriptors).

"config 1 interface 0 altsetting 0 has an invalid endpoint with
address 0x0, skipping"
"config 1 interface 0 altsetting 0 has 1 endpoint descriptor,
different from the interface descriptor's value: 0"

I'am not able to use this device.
In windows this device is enumerating and working properly.

I'am using linux kernel version 2.6.15 and also checked under 2.6.24
kernel version too.

Is there any fix for this. Please help me.

Thanks,
Vinai