USB babble with NGW100 & NVidia EHCI

Hello!

We are using Atmel's NGW100 board as USB gadget for testing host-side USB software.
One of the tests is using g_zero, where we read data from bulk source.
It was running just fine for some time with Intel's EHCI controllers.
However, with Nvidia EHCI controllers, we get transmission errors:
URB submitted for reading (via libusb on linux)) is not completely filled,
instead we get some amount of data which is multiple of USB packet size
(512 bytes in our case). usbmon shows that error is EOVERFLOW.
We've got this behaviour with different devices and different hosts (with Nvidia chipsets),
so this is not likely the fault of particular unit.

Tried to workaround this by connecting device via hub. Results were interesting:
with RHEL kernel (2.6.18), accessing device results in EPROTO errors.
With Fedora 11 kernel (2.6.29), device works fine.

We don't know how to debug this further. The only thing we figured out is that
EOVERFLOW issue is specific to NGW100 & Nvidia. Hub problems happen on Intel hosts too.
Have you ever seen such behaviour?