Using g_mass_storage for large drives (2Tb+)

Hi

This looks like a developer list I'm sorry to bother you here as I'm not a developer, I was looking for the linux-usb-user list but it seems to have merged with this so i will ask my question here.

I'm trying to get the g_mass_storage module to export an 8Tb storage device, either using a backing file or an iscsi mounted device, it seems to fail anything more than 2Tb. Is the module limited to 512 bytes blocks or is there a way to force larger blocks?

Kind regards

  Kim Bak