Re: problem with isp1760 and mass storage

Hi,

yes, because from this patch (http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h=3f02a957d5eb0eeb01207a799086f2b347077f71), the timings are very optimized and could be wrong for memory controllers not well configured.

A suitable patch would be a test to access the payload part of the memory controller. Unfortunately, i have not anymore the hardware with me to test it.

David.