RE: Fwd: Linux Kernel 5.12.10 Walkman USB DAC support issues

On Tue, 27 Jul, 2021 at 3:05 pm, "Schmid, Carsten" <Carsten_Schmid@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Dmesg output with the system rebooted and the Walkman kept in DAC mode so the system will only have seen the device in that mode. And sorry, not sure what you mean by no top posts, but guessing it has something
 to do with leaving the original email I used in the CC?

No top posting means:
Write your answers _below_ the text that you answer to, not on top of it.

When you read books, you read from top to bottom, isn't it?

Thanks,
Carsten
Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634 München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht München, HRB 106955

Apologies, but that's not a concept I've heard of until now for emails. Will put responses below the chain from now on.