Re: ASMedia Technology Inc. ASM1143 USB 3.1 Host Controller causing random full speed USB resets

Yes, I did.

I've connected both the mouse, keyboard and headset to the pc and it
would function normally. I know it has to do with the switch itself.
But I have no idea how to fix it.

The switch works fine under windows and macos, and it is even
advertised to work under linux. But you never know with amazon
products whether that is actually the case.

I don't have a different usb switch I can test. I've tried different
input usb cables as well. The usb cable coming from the switch going
into my computer is pretty long.