Re: ASMedia Technology Inc. ASM1143 USB 3.1 Host Controller causing random full speed USB resets

Dear Alan,

Thank you.

I've just created the usbmon trace. It's fairly large due to it taking
quite some time before the bug appears.
I'm guessing it also has a lot of output due to the mouse moving x and
y and me typing?

It can be viewed here:
https://gist.github.com/Simbaclaws/70014d584d96dc0ac4920dffb1996583

Sorry for the somewhat late reply. Was helping someone on irc.

Please let me know if this can help debug the issue.

Sorry for the previous mails that I've send to you personally.
I didn't notice linux-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx was not in the cc.
I'm also a bit new to mailing lists.

I've removed the previous messages and added this message to the
linux-usb kernel mailing archive for further reference.

Hylke Hellinga
Software Engineer