Re: CH341 driver and the 5.4 kernel

> > Does anyone know if the fixes and improvements for the CH341 have made
> > their way into the 5.4 kernel?
>
> What specific commit are you looking for?

Well, I'm not really looking for a specific commit. I'm just trying to
verify the various fixes are present in the kernel.

> And if you want to use this device, why not use a much more modern
> kernel release?  5.4 is quite old for new hardware to be using, does
> 5.13 work properly for you?

My bad, I thought 5.4 was a LTS kernel. The docs I read said it was
released November 2019 and supported until 2026.

I'll try something newer. It looks like these are available:

    5.4.0, 5.6.0, 5.8.0, 5.10.0, 5.11.0

Jeff