Re: Problem with Kindle 2 - unusual_devs.h entry needed?

Hm,

I built usbcore, and usb_storage, and libusual as modules, been on
kernel 2.6.29.4
Recompiled and installed a more up to date udev, rebooted
It's being matched against the right index now even with libusual enabled.
Can udev have this kind of effect on the kernel's detection of
hardware?  I was just starting to look into the matching code, but I'm
pretty green at kernel dev work..

It's working now with udev 145.

I'll submit an unusual_devs.h patch in the near future, once I'm sure
this is working 100%

Thanks for your input!
Dylan