"GET_CURRENT_CAM command failed"

Hello,

I am getting the error "GET_CURRENT_CAM command failed" each time that
I start my laptop. After track down a little bit this message I could
find that this has something to do with some ucsi version check:

https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v5.11.18/source/drivers/usb/typec/ucsi/ucsi.c#L203

I think that that the message should be out of the conditional "if
(con->ucsi->version > 0x0100) {", so the error is logged when actually
happens. I am supposing that case version > 01.00 it should just
return without update the curr altmode.

Also, I was wondering why only versions under 01.00 are supported to
update their active altmode. The command looks the same in the specs,
why it fails?...

About my set up, I am using two external daisy chained DP monitors
connected to a single USB-C hub without too much problem... just from
time to time when waking up the monitors doesn't turn on and I have to
disconnect and connect the hub but not sure if this is related to
this.

Kind regards,
Rafa