IN requests in dummy HCD and gadget driver

Dear Alan,

In case of IN requests in the gadget driver, the gadget driver sends
the requests to the dummy-hcd driver without waiting for the actual IN
request from dummy hcd. That is,  if suppose, in case of OUT request
the gadget driver invokes the start_transfer routine and sleeps. This
wait is signaled from the OUT command callback completion routine. In
the same way, can I implement the IN request. That is, I will first
invokes the start_transfer and sleeps. Then, when the IN request comes
from the host then the dummy-hcd invokes the IN completion callback
routine. Then, I will again invokes the start_tarnsfer routine, based
on the IN request.

For this, Shall I need to modify the dummy hcd driver?

Please let me know whether it is possible or not.

Thanks and Regards,
Madhavi M