Pi redirector with USBIP

Hi,

I want to forward a device connected on a linux machine, over ip, to a
Raspberry pi with an OTG port. So i can connect the raspberry as that
usb to another machine.
I have a raspberry pi 4B with usb-c OTG
I want to forward all the USB communication (handshake, data, token,
etc) to rpi otg port. I tried socat for that but not many results.

I am thinking now to fork usbip and modify it to do this. I don't have
that much experience so i wanted to ask you if something like that is
possible.
I am sorry if i bother you with my ideas but i thought to give it a try.

Sorry in advice for such a bother,
R. Daniel