example code for popping Posiflex 6300 USB cash drawer

Hello,

I'm proud to announce the publication of an article on and example code for popping the Posiflex 6300 USB cash drawer.
http://www.parit.ca/Weblog/archive/2009/08/11/dumbest-device-driver-ever----cash-drawer-goes-pop

I implemented a userspace driver/program with hiddev.

I've made some database entries to help other people find this
http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/showdev.php?id=4574
http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/showdr.php?id=333

Is there anywhere else I should be posting this to ensure everybody with a need to know can learn about it?

Mark Jenkins
ParIT Worker Co-operative

cc fellow ParITistas