Re: weird USB test

Thank you very much for advising the tool usbmon.
I have implemented a parser that converts its outputs to the format suitable,
to our requirements, and it all helped us very much for analysing the
USB traffic.
We realized that connecting two devices doesn't increase the throughput
to the numbers I have  mentioned before. I think we lose most of the packets
that we thought were transferred, actually that's what usbmon outputs.
Anyway, I will write a more detailed explanation when we complete our tests.
I just wonder if usbmon is a tool that successfully captures ALL USB traffic
between the custom usb driver and the host controller driver, along the
bus we are sniffing. Can we trust the results of usbmon without doubt?
I want to make sure about this because we will base tha analysis of our
studies on this tool if we can trust its outputs are completely full,
without any packets missing..