Re: Weird USB hub port reset problem - hub go completely dead

> Maybe the problem isn't in your program but rather in the hub.  You
> should test your program with a different type of hub.
>
> Alan Stern

Thanks for your point!

I did the tests on two Belkin hubs cascaded the same as the TI hub,
for 24 hours they
are still running OK with the testing.

But our customer reported that he also used Alcor Micro Corp hubs and
he still get the
hangup.

So it seems some hubs are good citizens and others are bad, as people are :-)

I'm going to suffer this...

Cory