Question on typec_unregister_altmode

Hi Heikki,

While working on one of the project i have observed one potential issue with typec_unregister_altmode.

If we unregister partners altmode then following code may fail and give the crash.

typec_mux_put(to_altmode(adev)->mux);

As partner does not get the mux during the register alt mode only port register alt mode has it.

so i think adev->mux should be checked for NULL/invalida pointer. Please correct my understanding.

Regards

Nehal