Re: how to composite functions more flexible?

host set configuration command? could it make the following scenario:
1. insmod g_ether.ko
2. insmod g_file_storage.ko
3. on host side, it see cdc ethernet + mass storage composite function
5. rmmod g_ether.ko
6. rmmod g_file_storage.ko
7. insmod g_ether.ko
8. insmod g_android.ko
9. on host side, it see cdc ethernet + android adb composite function

As I know in current composite.c it would reset config if
usb_add_config is called once, so seems such case is not possible if
insert more than one gadget driver?

Thanks
Jane