The fix e5f4ca3fce90 broke Intel Edison host mode

Hi!

The fix in the commit
e5f4ca3fce90 ("usb: dwc3: ulpi: Fix USB2.0 HS/FS/LS PHY suspend regression")
effectively broke host mode on Intel Edison.

When device in a gadget mode and I attach the USB Mass Storage device

Before: automatically switches to host mode and detects storage and
everything okay
After: automatically switches to host mode and that's it.

Revert, as obviously from above, helps.

So, please fix this or I will send revert near to rc5,

Happy to test any proposed patches! (Maybe Ferry also can help with that)

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko