Mapping of request Vs response in USB Asynchronous driver

Dear all,

I am developing an asynchronous driver for custom mass storage device.
I can issue two read commands one after another, without waiting for
response for the first command.
Where as my device can respond to second request first, and to the
first request at later point of time.
In this scenario, I am getting read values swapped. i.e, the buffer of
the first request is being filled with the data of second request and
vice versa.

Can anyone say, is this the expected behaviour of USB stack ? or do I
need to do any thing else to fix this.

Thanks and regards,
RD