"Enumeration is not happening, When mass storage file copy is happening"

Hi,

I have two USB Cores. one is the High speed core and the other is Full
speed core.

I have enabled the host mode on both of these cores.

When I am copying the data on to the mass storage device on the High
speed core & when I do a plug-out & plug in of the devices on the Full
speed core, enumeration is not happening.

It is failing at the set config. Any pointers on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Velempati.