Re: Conflicting PCI ID in bdc driver

Just to be clear, I'm only interested in removing the bdc_pci.c file
and not the rest of the BDC driver.
I talked to the hardware engineer that designed the BDC core and he
said that there were only a few of these PCIe/FPGA boards. They were
used for development until the BDC core was added to various ARM SoC's
as a memory mapped platform bus controller. The original PCIe boards
are no longer in existence.

Al