RE: pl2303.c 110 baud not working

From: Joe Abbott
> Sent: 07 January 2021 21:06
> My message to him was:
> I have an ASR33 teletype that I'm trying to communicate with using a
> PL2303 based Benfei USB serial adapter.  The ASR requires 110 baud 7E1

I believe you'll also need either 1.5 or 2 stop bits (can't remember
which) and delays (usually 0 bytes) after CR (and probably LF).

Using an ASR33 with 'remote echo' is a bit like trying to talk
on a transatlantic phone line with broken echo cancellation.
Especially if the 100 baud link is being carried over acoustically
coupled modems (remember those?).

	David

-
Registration No: 1397386 (Wales)