Re: dwc2 gadget rejecting new AIO transfer when bus is suspended

Hello Alan,

On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 11:52:30 -0500, Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The kernel shouldn't have to sit on anything.  The requests should be
> accepted immediately.

I must have used this sentence incorrectly: I meant what you described,
the kernel accepting the transfer and the module submitting it to
hardware whenever able.

Also, strictly speaking (and to avoid confusion if I failed further at
English expression in my previous emails) aio_submit itself does
succeed, so in a sense the kernel already accepts the transfer. The
issue is that the transfer completion happens immediately after, with
this EAGAIN status.

Regards,
--
Vincent Pelletier