bipassing HID driver using udev rules

Hi

I need some understanding regrding usbHID driver

I had  one device called  footpedal usb device,  when I connected that device to the HOST machine RHEL , default usbHID driver is detecting my footpedal  i,e  usbhid driver.

Actually I dont want usbHID driver to detect foot pedal device,  it would have been nice if there was just a nice simple way of stopping the kernel usbHID driver from getting in the way, I want this pedal detected by my own modified mouse driver.

please suggest me in this regard or suggest me whether this is possible or not without compiling the whole source kernel and compiling only my module and insert that module.

I am through udev related stuff , am i going in the right path, going through ?.

I have written the udev rule like this below

BUS!="usb", ACTION!="add", GOTO="footpedal_add_end"
BUS=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="ffff", SYSFS{idProduct}=="0000", \
  ACTION=="add", RUN+="/sbin/insmod footpedal"
LABEL="footpedal_add_end"

KERNEL=="event*", SYSFS{idVendor}=="ffff", SYSFS{idProduct}=="0000", \
  ACTION=="add", NAME="input/%k", SYMLINK+="test_pedal",  \ OPTIONS="remove_symlinks"

BUS!="usb", ACTION!="remove", GOTO="foorpedal_remove_end"
BUS=="usb", SYSFS{idVendor}=="ffff", SYSFS{idProduct}=="0000", \
  ACTION=="remove", RUN+="/sbin/rmod  test_pedal"

LABEL="footpedal_remove_end"

But this did not work for me, because HID driver default static built one, so when I restart the HOST, HID driver is getting registered with footpedal device first and then UDEV rules coming int picture whis is of  no use for me.

please suggest me in this regard how can I get my device  registered with my foot pedal driver module.

Waiting for valuable reply

Sincerely
Kumar Manchala