Re: Re : File Storage Gadget Driver - a small doubt

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 9:36 PM, Ramonda Damien<ramonda_damien@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Madhavi,
>
> Sorry to maybe ask a stupid question but what do you mean by "multiple
> commands" ? Are you talking about a mass storage gadget driver that would be
> capable of "pipelining" SCSI commands?
>
> Current hosts wait for CSW(n) before issuing CBW(n+1), therefore I'm a bit
> confused.
>
> Anything related to USB3.0 or the new UASP class?
>
> Regards,
> Damien

Yes. I am talking about the File Storage Gadget driver which acts as a
mass storage device. I am trying to modify the existing file storage
gadget driver to handle the multiple commands as our mass storage
class driver will issues the multiple commands. This mass storage
class driver is a UASP class specific. So, it can issues the multiple
commands.

I asked about the device side implementation to handle the commands
one after the other without waiting for the completion of the first
one.