Re: urb-buffer not written after successful stated transfer

2009/7/24 Johannes <joh.schrimpf@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Steve,
>
> thanks for the answer. Here is the part of the code which handles the
> IN-transfer. I used the same code on an Olimex (Atmel AT91 cpu) development
> board using linux 2.6.23 and it worked well.

Two possible reason:

1, Buffers allocated by kmalloc  is not cache aligned in your kernel
version, and which has
touched someone before.

2,OMAP3 uses ARMv7 core, I guess it is related with cpu speculative read,
which may lead to cache inconsistent bug. You can verify it by adding
cache invalidation
manually in arm dma unmap.

Thanks.

--