Still Image Capture Devices

Hi there!

I'd like to write a user-space driver for a proprietary hardware and have MSVC++ code as documentation which is based on the Still Image Interfaces.
I am using debian-lenny with linux-2.6.26 and libusb .

It is not a file system and not a camera. So I was not successful by looking at gphoto2 code.

Looking for the standard's definition, I found a document "Still Image Capture Device Definition", which refers to the PIMA15740, for which I could not find documentation - sic.

Could one help?

Thanks, Achim