Re: XCHI bulk transaction latency, data lost, NAK stats

HI Alan Thanks for your response.
> What is the communication speed of the camera?  480 Mb/s (USB-2), 5000
Mb/s (USB-3) or something else?  And how much data does the camera send
for each frame?
It is 5000Mb/s (USB 3.0),  each video frame is about 2880000, 30 fps.

> 20 - 200 seconds?  That's an awfully long latency.  Much longer than you
would expect from random fuctuations; it indicates that something is
going badly wrong.
Sorry it is 0.02 ~ 0.2 seconds delay,  when image got corrupted,

> It depends on what other devices are attached to the USB bus.  They may
or may not require some reserved bandwidth.
There is no other USB device connected to the system.
if no other USB device, and no  Isochronous transaction, Bulk
transaction (This camera) should be able to use all bandwidth, am I
correct?

Thanks.
Yunhua