Re: usb:gadget:f_uac2: EP OUT is adaptive instead of async

Dne 22. 07. 20 v 17:25 harrison conroy napsal(a):
> Hi Ruslan,
>
> I am working on a project that involves using an RPi 4 as a USB Gadget
> and we have run into the feedback endpoint issue causing Windows 10 to
> not recognize it as a USB audio device. Do you have any updates on this
> patch for the community? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As a temporary workaround you can change the EP OUT type from
USB_ENDPOINT_SYNC_ASYNC to USB_ENDPOINT_SYNC_ADAPTIVE.

Or you can add implicit feedback flag to the EP IN. Win10 should handle
implicit feedback OK, unlike Win7. Unfortunately linux still requires an
explicit quirk for the implicit feedback
https://www.spinics.net/lists/alsa-devel/msg111824.html . Yet it is
still a workaround because IMO the existing EP IN is in fact not async
but adaptive, clocked by the USB frames.

Pavel.