Is it a known issue? USBDEVFS_REAPURB return urb out of order

Hi,
  I use usbfs ioctl USBDEVFS_SUBMITURB to submit urb to an ISO DIRECT_IN endpoint.
  And I use ioctl USBDEVFS_REAPURBNDELAY to get the returned urb.

  I found a thing seems strange to me:
  The order I submit urb is like this:
  urb 1
  urb 2
  urb 3
  urb 4
  urb 5
  urb 6

  Sometimes, I will got the return as the following order:
  urb 1
  urb 2
  urb 3
  urb 4