usbmon structures headers?

Hi folks,

I'm trying to write a quick implementation of usbmon capture in Cython, for an Apache-2.0 licensed project[1].

As I followed the documentation[2], I realised that the definition of ioctl constants and structures for usbmon are not exposed in headers at all, only in the sources[3]. This makes it… a bit of a problem, because I'm not sure if mimicking the structures in Cython falls into the syscall exception at that point.

Interesting enough, libpcap appears to define the same values, but apply an MIT license to them[4], so I could copy them from there, but I thought I would at least check first, if this should be exposed in the first place.

Please advise!

[1]: https://github.com/Flameeyes/usbmon-tools
[2]: https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/usb/usbmon.txt
[3]: https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/drivers/usb/mon/mon_bin.c