usb: dwc2: screaming interrupt after kexec reboot

Hi,

I get a screaming dwc2 interrupt after rebooting into a new kernel
with kexec.  I fixed it by modifying the dwc2_driver_shutdown function
in dwc2/platform.c so it does

dwc2_writel(hsotg, 0, GINTMSK);
dwc2_writel(hsotg, 0, HAINTMSK);
dwc2_writel(hsotg, 0, DAINTMSK);

rather than calling disable_irq().  Another reason to make this change
is disable_irq() affects other devices if the irq is shared.  I'd
really rather not submit a formal patch, hopefully the maintainer will
adopt this suggestion.

--
Frank