RE: usb.org CV MSC test for CDNS3

Hi Peter,

Which version kernel exactly do you means ?
In v5.6-rc*  there has been added stream support. I didn't check it with CV MSC.

On 5.5 the CV MSC passed some months ago.

#define DEV_VER_NXP_V1		0x00024502
Did you still use controller version 0x00024502 ?

>Hi Pawel,
>
>Does the upstream version Cadence driver pass CV MSC test at your
>side? I met an issue for “Error Recovery Test”, It needs to clear halt
>for ep1-out, but ep1-out’s request is pending. After ep is reset,
>and set doorbell again, the transfer begins at once, and receive TRBERR
>interrupt, but the host still not sends CBW, so when the host sends CBW,
>the device side can’t receive any interrupts due to there is no TRB is
>pending.
>
>Call __cdns3_gadget_ep_clear_halt for OUT will trigger TRBERR interrupt,
>and advance the TRADDR value if there is a pending TRB, does it be
>expected?

I don't remember such issue on my side but the spec say:
"After endpoint reset the software is responsible
for it to re-set the Endpoint TRADDR."

Re-arming transfer on the same TRB should not generate TRBERR, it's
means that probably the TRADDR  advance to next TRB.

What about saving TRADDR before making reset and restoring it after reset.

If it works we will have simple change only in one place.

Regards,
Pawel