Re: usb monitors

> But as I love Linux and work on Linux, I really really would like to
> know any GENERIC USB driver is available in latest kernel which supports
> USB monitors/projectors.
It depends on what chipset your device is using. If it's a SiS chipset,
then the current kernel & X server should support it out of the box. If
it's a DisplayLink chipset (which I assume), then you might want to try
this framebuffer/X driver combo:

http://projects.unbit.it/downloads/udlfb-0.2.3_and_xf86-video-displaylink-0.3.tar.gz

Should you indeed have a DisplayLink chipset, then please ask all
further questions on the libdlo list:

Florian
--
0666 - Filemode of the Beast