No message is showed after USB gadget has configured

Hi all,

>From commit 1cbfb8c4f62d ("usb: gadget: Quieten gadget config message"),
there is no any message from gadget side after it connects to host
and works correctly. Although we could cat "state" under
/sys/class/udc/$CONTROLLER/ to know its state, we can't easily
know if the gadget works or not from console, USB host could have
many messages after one device has connected, why we can't keep one
for USB gadget?

--

Thanks,
Peter Chen