Re: USB:UAC2: Incorrect req->length > maxpacket*mc - cause likely found

Hi John,

I've taken a look at this and the patch below fixes it in my simple
testing.  But note that this doesn't adjust the PCM's min_period_bytes
which will be necessary if you want to minimize latency with an adjusted
high-speed bInterval setting.

Please can I ask you to submit your patch? IMO your perhaps slightly suboptimal solution is much better than the current broken version.

Thanks a lot,

Pavel.