Usb midi device does not work on wake

Hello

I've got a Novation midi-over-usb device (LaunchControl XL) that works
correctly on boot, but remains in power-off mode when waking from
sleep.

I suspect that there is some sort of initialisation that needs to be
applied. Could anyone suggest possible causes, or point me in the
direction of the relevant source code. I found `sound/usb/quirks.c`,
which seems to be the place to handle this kind of thing, but there is
no mention of my device anywhere in the source tree at present
(1235:0061).

Thanks in advance for your help
Richard