usbfs_snoop URB display

When people use usbfs_snoop to watch URBs coming from userspace, the
display isn't very sensible.

The USBDEVFS_BULK and USBDEVFS_CONTROL ioctls dump their data in two
slightly different formats.  USBDEVFS_SUBMITURB dumps the data twice
(which makes no sense) in yet a different format and without paying
attention to actual_length for IN transfers.

The formats should be more similar.  And given the availability of
usbmon, there doesn't seem to be any real need to dump the detailed
contents of an URB.

So my question is: For usbfs_snoop's purposes, what information should
we display?  Maybe endpoint, direction, length or actual_length,
and timeout or status would be enough.

Any thoughts?

Alan Stern