Re: BUG report: usb: dwc3: Link TRB triggered an intterupt without IOC being setted

Hi,

Felipe Balbi <felipe.balbi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 于2019年10月23日周三 下午6:02写道:

> Hi,
>
> (please don't top-post)
>
> alex zheng <tc0721@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Hi, all
> >
> > We found that this is a known issue of synopsys DWC3 USB controller,
> > when the PARKMODE_SS of DWC3 is enable, the controller may hang or do
> > wrong TRB schedule in some heavy load conditions.
> >
> > Setting DISABLE_PARKMODE_SS to 1 can work around this bug.
>
> Is this something that affects some versions but not others? If the
> case, we should teach the driver to handle this based on a revision
> check.

It seems that all DWC3 USB3.0 controller witch have parkmode_ss may
run into this issue, but we did not do a further test, and I find that
there is already a fix patch in maillist yesterday, see title: usb:
"dwc3: Update entries for disabling SS instances in park mode"